To be eligible for basic AccessHealth Horry services, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be uninsured
- Be a resident of Horry County
- Be between the ages of 19 and 65
- Have an income which is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline
.To be eligible for the Healthy Outcomes Plan (HOP), you must meet the following criteria:
- Be uninsured.
- Be a resident of Horry County.
- Be between the ages of 19 and 65.
- Have an income which is below 138% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
- Have had an inpatient or emergency room visit to a partnering hospital with the last 12 months.
- Suffer from one or more of these chronic conditions:
- Behavioral Health Conditions
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmoniary Disease (COPD)
AccessHealth Horry does NOT provide financial assistance for treatments, medical equipment, or surgery.